MozikNFT V2.0 Beta is Launched
New Features, Improvements &Fixes
The long-awaited update for MozikNFT’s Webapp version 2.0 draws near as the patch enters its beta and undergoes rounds of testing. This update is set to bring the latest that blockchain and NFTs have to offer, as well as improvements that ease various processes on the MozikNFT platform.
With version 2.0, users will be able to accomplish more, faster and easier on MozikNFT. They will be armed with a newly added set of tools and utilities that take NFT creation, sharing and trading to a whole new level.
Without further delay, let us dive into what lies in the MozikNFT V2.0 update.
Several changes were made to the MozikNFT platform including newly-added features, more customization and better optimization. These changes include but are not limited to:
- ERC-1155 token standards and assets: Version 2.0 now supports ERC-1155, which is a Multi-Token Standard that allows for each token ID to represent a new configurable token type, which may have its own metadata, supply and other attributes. This means that a single deployed contract may include any combination of fungible tokens, non-fungible tokens or other configurations.
- NFT asset submission optimization: This optimization removes certain previously-present technological barriers for users, improving accessibility and reach.
- Link sharing of NFT assets: Now, users will be able to share the links to any NFT asset found on the MozikNFT platform, making it easier to find specific NFTs and share experiences.
- Self-management of assets: This gives users more control over the management of assets such as in the process of minting as well as the operation of listings.
- Display settings configurations: A newly-added set of display settings that allow users to display logos, social media links and other such configurations.
- NFT Downloads: Users can now download the NFT assets that they own directly from the MozikNFT app.
The upgrade is also accompanied by various performance improvements, including:
- All in all the upcoming update will turn the MozikNFT webapp into a fully-fledged marketplace that not only contains the tools and resources for trading, but also for customization, management and communication.
- MozikNFT doesn’t just evolve according to public demand and trends; it also evolves alongside the innovation that takes place in blockchain technology and utilizes those changes to bring an innovative and robust NFT platform for the entire music industry.
Mozik is a decentralized music NFT platform aiming to build a healthier and fairer music ecosystem. Through the decentralized NFT platform, Mozik adopts blockchain technology to register earnings through music copyright, super-star IP, and IP derivatives on-chain. All the participants in the music ecosystem, including creators, publishers, customers, and fans can fairly participate. Through Mozik’s platform, artists will be incentivized to create more and better quality music. With lowered publishing costs and higher engagement from music fans, all participants can share in the rewards, and create a healthier and fairer music ecosystem.